Jacqueline MacInnes Wood — A Biography
Jacqueline MacInnes Wood was born in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. As a teenager, she made a name for herself as the “hair girl” in the First Choice Haircutters commercial. Wood was hooked and decided to move to Toronto to pursue an acting career.
Early on, Jacqueline landed roles on TV Series Runaway and Lovebites. But it was scoring the role of Steffy on The Bold and the Beautiful in 2008 that pushed her career into overdrive. She quickly added roles in primetime and film such as Gamer Girlz, M.V.P., Nightmare at the End of the Hall, Skyrunners, and Turn the Beat Around.
In 2011, Wood snagged the role of Olivia in Final Destination 5, followed by Arrow, Anger Management, Her Husband’s Betrayal, Castle, and 19-2. In 2015, she signed on to play Samantha Lear on the TV series South Beach, while juggling her role as Steffy.
When she isn’t acting, Jacqueline resides in Los Angeles with her husband Elan Ruspoli and their son, Rise Harlen Ruspoli, who was born on March 4, 2019. She loves sports, singing, and DJing.
- April 17, 1987 — Birthdate
- Is of French, Cree, Scottish, and Brazilian ancestry.
- Is a singer.
- She Is an avid motorcyclist. Used to own Ducati 848.
- Likes to DJ. Goes under the name of DJ JacquiMac.
- Is a self-proclaimed gamer, enjoying fighting games, racing games, and World of Warcraft.