Birth Name: CHRISTOPHER SEAN
Birth Place: Oak Harbor, Washington
Profession: Actor and Model
Born in Oak Harbor, Washington, Christian Sean Friel grew up around the world as the son of a military father.
He began his career modeling in the Philippines and Los Angeles, but eventually switched courses and began acting, writing and producing.
In 2012, Sean co-starred in the web series The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, the first YouTube show to win a Primetime Emmy for Outstanding Creative Achievement in Interactive Media. The following year, he starred in and produced Twiharder, a satire of The Twilight Saga.
JOIN SOAPHUB INSIDER: Get Monthly Fireside Chats With Popular Soap Stars
Primetime guest spots followed, including a recurring role in Hawaii Five-0. The actor landed his first contract role in 2014, when he was signed to play Paul Narita, a gay professional baseball player, on Days of our Lives.
The single actor enjoys reading sci-fi and comic books.
- October 25, 1985— Birthdate
- Speaks conversational Japanese and Spanish.
- Is trained in the art of boxing, Taekwondo, wrestling, Jujutsu and mixed martial arts.
- In 2007, he won the Mr. Asia USA pageant, beating out 31 competitors. Earned a $1500 cash prize and a year of acting classes at Michael John Studio in Van Nuys, CA.
- Is Japanese on his mother’s side and Irish, German and Spanish through his father’s side
- Was discovered while working at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in Valencia, CA. Is a certified rescue diver.
- Began a recurring stint on Hawaii Five-0 in 2014 as Gabriel Waincroft, the jailed brother-in-law of Daniel Dae Kim’s Chin Ho Kelly.
- Landed his first contract role as John Black’s never-before-mentioned son, Paul Narita, on Days of Our Lives in 2014.
- Patrick Friel – Father
- Sayuri Friel – Mother
- Candis Friel – Sister
- Melody Friel – Sister
CHRISTOPHER SEAN Photos
Days of Our Lives (TV Show)
01-26-2018 — 2018
01-25-2018 — 2018
01-24-2018 — 2018
Hawaii Five-0 (TV Show)
Pa'a Ka 'Ipuka I Ka 'Upena Nananana (The Entrance Is Stopped With a Spider's Web) — 2016
Ke Koa Lokomaika'i (The Good Soldier) — 2016
Kuleana (One's Personal Sense of Responsibility) — 2016
The Lizzie Bennet Diaries (TV Show)
Vidcon Interruption — 2012
Jane's Back and Mom isn't happy — 2012
One Sister Behind — 2012