Birth Name:Amelia March Heinle
Birth Place: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Birth Name: Amelia March Heinle
Birth Place: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT: The Walking Dead news and reviews. Get your zombie fix!
Amelia Heinle was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona, the oldest of five siblings. They moved to New Jersey when she was 15. It was hard, but she credits the move with helping her to be a better actress.
Heinle won the role of Steffi Brewster on Loving while working as a hat check girl in Manhattan in 1993. The show was cancelled in 1995, but she continued to play the popular character on the spin-off series The City. When that show was cancelled in 1997, Amelia branched out into theatrical films and primetime television.
Heinle snagged such productions as Quicksilver Highway, At Sachem Farm, Black Cat Run, Purgatory, Liar’s Poker, Steven Soderbergh’s The Limey, Jack & Jill, and Earth Vs The Spider. In 2001, Amelia landed the role of Mia Saunders on All My Children.
Heinle left AMC in 2004, and found herself in Los Angeles stepping into the much sought-after role of Victoria Newman on The Young and the Restless. It was hard coming in and taking over a role made popular by Heather Tom, but she quickly won over fans and critics alike, earning back-to-back Daytime Emmys in 2014 and 2015.
Other additions to her resume include a critical turn as a victim of plastic surgery on CSI: Miami and as a Professor on Ghost Whisperer. Amelia spends her spare time with her three children in Los Angeles, and raising money and awareness for Cancer.
- March 17, 1973 — Birthdate
- Has four siblings.
- Amelia was named one of TV’s Most Beautiful Women in Soap Opera Digest.
- Was named one of TV Guide’s choice for “Daytime’s Big Screen Potential Stars.”
- Was married to Loving co-star Michael Weatherly. They divorced in 1997. They had one son, August Manning.
- Married Y&R co-star, Thad Luckinbill in 2007. They have a son, Thaddeus Rowe, and a daughter, Georgia March. They divorced 2017.
- With Rowe, she craved white powdered donuts, and with Georgia, she craved spinach and salad.
- Georgia smiled so much as a baby, Amelia called her Smiles-A-Lot.
- Appeared in the music video for “I Will Buy You a New Life” by Everclear.
- Won 2 back to back Daytime Emmys in 2014 and 2015 for her role on Y&R as Victoria Newman.
- Michael Weatherly — Ex-spouse
- Thad Luckinbill — Ex-spouse
- August Manning Weatherly — Son
- Thaddeus Rowe Luckinbill — Son
- Georgia March Luckinbill — Daughter
Amelia Heinle began her daytime career as Steffi Brewster on Loving, later moving to The City when Loving was cancelled.
Amelia tackled other roles in film and television along the way such as Quicksilver Highway, At Sachem Farm, Black Cat Run, Purgatory, The Limey, CSI: Miami, Ghost Whisperer and All My Children.
In 2005, Heinle took over the role vacated by Heather Tom as Victoria Newman on The Young and the Restless. It was jarring for the fans at first, but Amelia won them over and received two Emmys for her impressive work.
Amelia Heinle Photos
Actor (6 Credits)
The Young and the Restless (TV Show)10-27-2017 — 2017
10-26-2017 — 2017
10-25-2017 — 2017 Victoria Newman 2017
Ghost Whisperer (TV Show)
Stage Fright — 2009Brook Dennis 2009
CSI: Miami (TV Show)
Chip/Tuck — 2009Elizabeth Corbett 2009
Earth Vs. The Spider (Movie)Stephanie Lewis 2001
The Limey (Movie)Adhara 1999
Quicksilver Highway (Movie)Darlene 1998
Guest (1 Credit)
The View (TV Show)
The View — 20042004
Subject (person only) (1 Credit)
Soapography (TV Show)
Jackyln Zeman & Amelia Heinle — 20062006