Since arriving in Genoa City as Audra Charles, a smart, savvy businesswoman with a mysterious past and agenda, Zuleyka Silver has been stirring things up on The Young and the Restless.
Zuleyka Silver On The Young and the Restless
A first-generation Mexican American, Silver broke into the business via modeling. She has an appearance on 90201 among her acting credits and guested on Young Sheldon, Hawaii 5-0, Code Black, The Mentalist, and 9-1-1. She also has a role in the Netflix series Freeridge.
Want to learn more about the actress? Here are seven things to know about Zuleyka Silver.
1. She was born Zuleyka Lizette in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico, and is the youngest of three sisters.
2. Silver was a contestant on the reality show Nuestra Belleza Latina in 2013. A cross between America’s Next Top Model and American Idol, the Univision series featured weekly challenges and a live show in front of a studio audience on Sundays. She finished the seventh runner-up.
3. The actress is a graduate of UCLA. She originally majored in political science, but she ended up changing courses. She graduated with a BA cum laude in Philosophy and a minor in Film, Television, and Digital Media.
4. She has played the recurring role of Mrs. Guillermo in comedy segments on Jimmy Kimmel Live since 2015. The character is the wife of Guillermo Rodriguez, the parking lot attendant turned sidekick on the ABC late-night talk show.
5. Silver competed in the L.A. Marathon in 2017, a 26.2-mile course. And, yes, she crossed the finish line. “I still can’t feel my [feet],” she posted on Instagram, following the event.
6. In her spare time, Zuleyka enjoys spending time with her Russian Blue cat. The kitty has a memorable name, too: Hemingway.
The Young and the Restless (YR) airs weekdays on CBS. Check your local listings for airtimes. For more about what’s coming up in Genoa City, check out all the latest that’s been posted on Y&R spoilers, and for an in-depth look at the show’s history, click here.
For more about what’s happening on your favorite soaps, join the conversation over on our Facebook Page, check out our Twitter feed, or look for an update on our Instagram stories. See you over there!