Now that Bill Spencer has proposed marriage to Sheila Carter on The Bold and the Beautiful as part of a calculated undercover mission to bring her to justice. It’s got us rhapsodizing about what this odd couple’s nuptials could actually entail. Who’d give the bride away? Who’d step up as the groom’s best man? Here are the seven things Soap Hub would like to see at Bill and Sheila’s wedding.
Bold and the Beautiful: Bill Spencer Wedding List For Sheila
1. Bill (Don Diamont) already blackmailed Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) and Finn (Tanner Novlan) into not testifying against Sheila (Kimberlin Brown). So why not take things a step further? He could demand Finn be the one to give his biological mother away. The move kind of makes sense in this whole twisted plot, and what choice would Finn have but to go along with it?
2. Not to leave Steffy out in the cold, Bill could also “request” she serves as Sheila’s matron of honor. Sheila doesn’t have many (any?) friends, so the mother of her grandson would be the logical choice in this illogical situation. Of course, Steffy would perform the task through gritted teeth, adding to the drama of the occasion.
3. There’s one person who would be perfect to officiate the ceremony: Ridge (Thorsten Kaye). He’d have to be in disguise, obviously. But since he’s Bill’s cohort in this whole bring down Sheila plot, he’s the man for the job. Plus, just imagine the looks between him and Bill as the bride and groom exchanged vows.
4. Bill’s sons are adamantly opposed to their father’s relationship with Sheila. So it’s highly unlikely that either Liam (Scott Clifton) or Wyatt (Darin Brooks) would agree to serve as their dad’s best man. That makes it the perfect time to bring Bill’s old pal, Justin Barber (Aaron D. Spears), back into the picture. It’s been years since the two men parted ways. Perhaps it’s time they make amends, and Justin does Dollar Bill this solid.
5. A power player like Bill would probably want some star power at his wedding, maybe someone who could serenade the bride as she walks down the aisle. In an effort to connect B&B past and present, and provide a few laughs, how about having Ronn Moss’s (ex-Ridge) band, Player, do the honors?
6. Mike Guthrie (Ken Hanes) has been obsessed with Sheila for years. Learning that she’s getting hitched to another man could incite him to break out of prison to stop the ceremony. Imagine Mike showing up at the venue only to learn that he’s too late.
7. But Mike wouldn’t be too late because Bill and Sheila already exchanged “I Do’s.” He’d be too late because someone else already beat him to the punch: Deacon (Sean Kanan). In true soap opera fashion, it would be a fabulous twist to have Deacon swoop in and kidnap the bride. Then the pair could ride off into the sunset together.
The Bold and the Beautiful airs weekdays on CBS. For more about what’s coming up in Los Angeles, check out all the latest posts on B&B spoilers, and for an in-depth look at the show’s history, click here.
For more about what’s happening on your favorite soaps, join the conversation over on our Facebook Page, check out our Twitter feed, or look for an update on our Instagram stories. See you over there!