Courtney Hope — A Biography
Born Courtney Ann Hope in Dallas, Texas. Courtney knew she wanted to be an actress at the age of 3, but her family started taking her seriously around age 12, after a role on Walker, Texas Ranger.
Hope graduated from High School at 15, moved to Los Angeles, and started college at 16, with her family’s full support.
She landed several commercials right away and roles on Joan of Arcadia, Mrs. Harris, Related, and Dogg’s Hamlet, Cahoot’s Macbeth followed. In 2007, she snagged parts on Born in the U.S.A., Out of Jimmy’s Head, and Grey’s Anatomy.
Courtney landed key roles on fan-favorite shows such as Mob Rules, CSI: Miami, Criminal Minds, NCIS: Los Angeles, NCIS, Bones, Quantum Break, and Transparent. She snagged lead roles in Indy features and mainstream films such as Prowl, Revan, Swelter, Allegiant, and Displacement.
In 2017, Courtney scored the role of Sally Spectra on The Bold and the Beautiful, Shirley’s granddaughter, introducing her to an international audience. In late 2020, Sally (and Hope) moved to Genoa City on The Young and the Restless.
Hope’s career continues to climb to new levels with 40 + commercials, voiceovers, modeling for national and international campaigns, television, and film.
In her spare time, Courtney resides in Los Angeles with boyfriend Chad Duell (Michael, General Hospital), and likes to spend time with her family, friends, and her dog, Stevie.
- August 15, 1989— Birthdate
- At a young age, competitively danced and traveled with a dance troupe.
- Pursued acting, modeling, and gymnastics.
- Graduated from the performing arts school at 15 years old, moved to LA, started college on her 16th birthday, and completed her Associate Degree by the age of 18 with a major in Psychology.
- Is known as ‘Beth Wilder’ in the hit video game and embedded TV show “Quantum Break.”
- Courtney is also a fitness instructor and continues to dance on a weekly basis. She also loves kickboxing and yoga and does both often.
- Loves to write, edit photography, paint, hang out with her family and friends, listen to music, hike with her dog, Stevie.