Another day, another new Noah Newman. Rory Gibson has joined The Young and the Restless cast as Nick (Joshua Morrow) and Sharon’s (Sharon Case) number one son. The actor replaces Robert Adamson, who last appeared in the role in September of 2020, and is slated to make his daytime debut this fall.
Get To Know Y&R’s New Noah: Rory Gibson
Gibson has a short list of acting credits. He’s appeared in a few shorts, as well as the TV movies A Night to Remember and Twisted Twin and the horror film Severed Road. Want more information about the handsome actor? Here are 7 things to know about Rory Gibson.
1. He has an alias. According to his resume, he has also been credited as Roderick Gibson. But you can call him Rory — all his friends do.
2. Gibson hails from Bakersfield, CA, but currently lives in Los Angeles. He went to Fullerton College.
3. What does the guy do in between acting gigs? He works as an instructor at Barry’s fitness studios in West Hollywood. Rory Gibson describes his teaching style as “direct, fun and hard,” adding that his classes are “loud and intense” accompanied by music that’s turned all the way up. As for his playlist of tunes, it’s a mix of rap, EDM, a little pop, and, every once in a while, rock.
4. He works out hard, so he deserves a couple of guilty pleasures, right? Gibson has two of them, and they’re on complete opposite sides of the spectrum: donuts and vegan burgers.
5. On the romance front, the actor is very much spoken for. He’s in a committed long-term relationship with model Alicia Ruelas. The couple met back in 2011.
6. Gibson loves dogs. No, seriously loves dogs. In fact, he’s got a few of them. “I can’t live without my pups,” he admits.
7. He’s active on a couple of social media sites. You can follow him on Instagram at @rory_gibson. He’s also got a Facebook account, too.
The Young and the Restless (YR) airs weekdays on CBS. Check your local listings for airtimes. For more about what’s coming up in Genoa City, check out all the latest that’s been posted on Y&R spoilers, and for an in-depth look at the show’s history, click here.