When it comes to General Hospital, every fan has their own opinion – and Soap Hub is no different. For five days, we sat and watched the good, the bad, and everything in between, and now we offer you a handy review, and a cheeky critique, of the GH week that was.
General Hospital: A Critic’s Week In Review
Oh, what delicious irony it is that Michael Corinthos (Chad Duell) is the one who upended his beloved family unit. Not she-devil Nina Reeves (Cynthia Watros), but the little hypocrite who’s never been held accountable for anything in his life – shouldn’t he, by rights, still be serving a stretch in Pentonville for caving in Claudia Zacchara’s head (and letting his daddy initially take the wrap) – and who has no problem with his mafioso step-father murdering his biological father in cold blood. Well played, General Hospital, well played.
Further GH Musings
* Couple That General Hospital Continues Propping That I’m Still Not Feeling: Elizabeth Webber (Rebecca Herbst) and Hamilton Finn (Michael Easton).
* Just Get On With It All Ready: Marshall (Robert Gossett), tell Curtis Ashford (Donnell Turner) what he wants to hear, or get off my screen.
* Lucy Coe (Lynn Herring) and Martin Grey (Michael E. Knight) how do I love thee? Let me count the ways…
* Now that Valentin Cassadine (James Patrick Stuart) and Anna Devane (Finola Hughes) seem to be well on their way to achieving supercouple status, allow me to substitute Harrison Chase (Josh Swickard) and Brook Lynn Quartermaine (Amanda Setton) in the category of Most Captivating Couple That Isn’t Really One…Yet.
* Professor Alexis Davis (Nancy Lee Grahn)? Yes, I do like the sound of that. It’s honestly an inspired way to keep this still viable character on the General Hospital canvas.
General Hospital (GH) airs weekdays on ABC. Check your local listings for airtimes. For more about what’s coming up in Port Charles, check out all the latest that’s been posted on GH spoilers, and for an in-depth look at the show’s history, click here.