There are still a couple of months to go before Marci Miller makes her Days of our Lives debut as Abigail Deveraux DiMera. (She’ll start airing in late fall.) But it’s not too early to learn more about the actress who will be tackling the pivotal role.
While a newcomer to daytime television, the red-haired, blue-eyed Miller has appeared in a number of short and independent films, like Dog Bowl and the Universal remake of Death Race 2050. Check out these 7 facts about her:
- 1. It’s Marci with an “i” not a “y.” Why, you ask? Because the actress was named after her grandmother, Marcia Jo Scurlock.
- 2. She can sing. Miller has a BA in Voice Performance and a minor in Musical Theatre from Bethel College in Mishawaka, Indiana. Check her out below, performing the song, Lonestar:
- 3. And, probably, parlez vous francais, too. After she finished college, Miller traveled to Europe. She spent two months living in Paris.
4. She’s a runner, and an endurance runner at that. Miller has completed four full marathons. That’s 26.2 miles – each!
5. Not only is Miller physically fit, but she’s a smarty pants, too. She’s a four-time state spelling champ, having achieved the honors during her primary and high school years.
7. It’s a safe bet that Miller and her hubby –the aforementioned “favorite human” — eat organic. He’s the found of KaleCart, a weekly delivery service for locally-farmed, organic produce.
[boombox widget=”quiz” id=”184778″ width=”100%” height=”auto”]