Since her debut on “The Young and the Restless” as Hilary Curtis in 2013, Mishael Morgan‘s character’s personality has gone through so many changes, she must have whiplash.
However, she’s quite the actress. Here are five facts you may or may not know about Mishael Morgan.
1. Marie-Charms Mishael Morgan was born on July 15, 1986 in San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago. When she was five, the family moved to New York and later Toronto, Canada settling in Mississauga. Morgan attended York University in Toronto before beginning her career in television.
2. Morgan married Navid Ali in May of 2012 and on August 9, 2015 she gave birth to the couple’s son, Niam. Fun fact: Christel Khalil (Lily, Y&R) co-hosted Morgan’s Los Angeles baby shower.
4. Although the acting bug bit Morgan at age 10, she studied Political Science at York University. A chance meeting with agent David Ritchie convinced her to give acting a chance. Her first audition impressed producers so much that she was cast in the Trey Songz “Wonder Woman” video.
4. Morgan has two residences in two countries, as she lives in both Toronto and Los Angeles.
5. Before Morgan joined the Genoa City team in 2013, she had a recurring role on the Canadian teen drama “The Best Years” and later appeared on the YTV sitcom “Family Biz”. In 2012, she landed a recurring role in the comedy-drama “Republic of Doyle”.