Hayley Erin is getting a second chance as a leading lady on The Young and the Restless. Pink-slipped as Abby Newman back in 2010, when the soap decided to age the character, she’s boarding the soap in a new role: Claire Grace, an employee at Newman Media.
Hayley Erin: Get To Know Her
After leaving Y&R, Erin went on to play heroine Kiki Jerome on General Hospital. The character was killed off in 2019 when Erin opted not to renew her contract so she could take on the lead role of Taylor Hotchkiss on the Freeform series Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists.
Want to learn more about the actress? Here are seven things to know about Hayley Erin.
1. Her birth name was Hayley Erin Feil. She was born in Los Angeles, CA, on July 13, 1994.
2. Erin landed her first professional acting role at the age of 10 in 2004. It was a guest spot on an episode of Malcolm in the Middle, and she played Buttercup #1.
3. She won a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series in 2019 for her role as Kiki on GH. She beat out fellow GH stars Eden McCoy (Josslyn) and close friend Chloe Lanier (ex-Nelle) as well as Days of our Lives star Victoria Konefal (ex-Ciara) and Olivia Rose Keegan (ex-Claire).
4. Erin wed actor Adam Fergus, star of the Canadian comedy-drama series Being Erica, in 2020. However, she kept the news hush for a while. She finally shared it in a series of Instagram posts that September, revealing pictures from their honeymoon in Ireland.
5. The couple welcomed their first child – well, actually, children – in August 2021, when Erin gave birth to twin daughters, Maude and Juno. Maude was born first on August 9th, followed by Juno on the 10th. “They’re individuals already,” Erin shared on Instagram.
6. Erin made her feature film debut opposite Sonya Walger (Lost) in the 2023 horror-thriller New Life. The movie explores the story of a mysterious woman on the run and the resourceful fixer assigned to bring her in.
7. She’s maintained a friendship with former GH co-star Chloe Lanier. In fact, it’s alive and thriving. There are pictures of the twosome throughout Erin’s Instagram page, hayleyerin13.