Cameron Kirsten is back on The Young and the Restless. He’s from Sharon and Nick’s past, and it seems like something ominous is going on with his appearance.
Cameron Kirsten Back On Young and the Restless
Sharon (Sharon Case) recently received a champagne bottle, and she thought it seemed familiar, but she could not place it. Now it seems pretty clear that it’s connected to a dark part of her past. Here are five facts about Cameron (Linden Ashby).
- Cameron Kirsten debuted on The Young and the Restless 20 years ago in 2003. Initially, he was a charming and mysterious businessman whom Sharon met while in Denver, having fled there after kissing Victor (Eric Braeden). He quickly fell for her, followed her to her motel room, and they made love. After, he started abusing her. Sharon quickly returned to Genoa City.
- Later, Cameron pursued Sharon. However, he had a dark side and ulterior motives for being with her. Cameron had a history of manipulation and deceit. He had been involved in criminal activities.
- The villain was obsessed with Sharon, but Cameron also had a connection to Grace Turner (who looked a lot like Sharon). Grace had a history with Nick (Joshua Morrow). Together, Cameron and Grace conspired to hurt Sharon and Nick, mostly because Grace believed what Cameron was telling her.
- Cameron threatened to out his and Sharon’s secret tryst if she didn’t meet him at a hotel room. On New Year’s Eve, she met him, and he tried to rape her. Fighting back, Sharon hit him over the head with a champagne bottle. She thought he was dead, so she disposed of his body, but he survived, haunting her as his own ghost for a while.
- Wanting revenge, Cameron framed Sharon for killing Frank, Cassie and Mariah’s (Camryn Grimes) biological father. Eventually, Nick and Sharon were able to capture Cameron, and clear Sharon, so the villain has spent the last two decades in jail.
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays on CBS. For more about what’s coming up in Genoa City, check out all the latest that’s posts on Y&R spoilers, and for an in-depth look at the show’s history, click here.
For more about what’s happening on your favorite soaps, join the conversation over on our Facebook Page, check out our Twitter feed, or look for an update on our Instagram stories. See you over there!