When it comes to General Hospital, every fan has their own opinion – and Soap Hub is no different. For five days, we sat and watched the good, the bad, and everything in between, and now we offer you a handy review, and a cheeky critique, of the GH week that was.
General Hospital: A Critic’s Week In Review
Both my favorite and my least favorite moment from this week’s General Hospital came courtesy of Josslyn Jacks (Eden McCoy). I was thrilled when she wondered if both her mother and Jason Morgan (Steve Burton) were idiots for having thrown their support behind Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard), and I also guffawed at the whole exchange considering that Josslyn never had a problem with Sonny’s lifestyle so long as it benefited her. Like Carly Corinthos (Laura Wright) and Michael Morgan (Chad Duell), Josslyn is a character without an ounce of self-awareness.
Further GH Musings
* And Sasha Gilmore’s (Sofia Mattsson) downward spiral continues, and my capacity to care spirals with it.
* How many more near exposures can we expect re: Michael and Dex Heller’s (Evan Hofer) secret partnership? I’m already tired of them.
* I would be remiss if I didn’t praise the acting talents of Maura West and Nicholas Alexander Chavez. These two delivered but how this past week.
* I’m just going to go out on a limb here and assume that the story Ryan Chamberlin (Jon Lindstrom) told Esme Prince (Avery Kristen Pohl) is hogwash.
* Once again Anna Devane (Finola Hughes) buys a barefaced lie all because the liar is someone that she’s desperate to believe in. The General Hospital writers should be ashamed over how dirty they’re doing this fan favorite. Wasn’t Anna tarnished enough during Peter August’s reign of stupid?
* So, is General Hospital just dropping the whole “West Coast Foe” plot point?
General Hospital (GH) airs weekdays on ABC. Check your local listings for airtimes. For more about what’s coming up in Port Charles, check out all the latest that’s been posted on GH spoilers, and for an in-depth look at the show’s history, click here.