When it comes to General Hospital, every fan has their own opinion – and Soap Hub is no different. For five days, we sat and watched the good, the bad, and everything in between, and now we offer you a handy review, and a cheeky critique, of the GH week that was.
General Hospital: The Critic’s POV
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say the writers know what they are doing in regard to Sasha’s (Sofia Mattsson) re-consignment to Ferncliff — and if they don’t there will be Hell to pay. Just as there would have been if that little diverting spotlight on Trina (Tabyana Ali) and Spencer (Nicholas Alexander Chavez) hadn’t played out to expectations. And lord knows that I’m happy that Sprina fans are happy.
Further GH Musings
* A new day, a NuNuNuMolly, and a continued attitude problem that makes absolutely no sense and only serves to undermine any goodwill the character ever earned.
* Valentin (James Patrick Stuart) was never going to win a Papa of the Year contest, but surely he’s out and out ignoring the obvious signs of Charlotte’s (Scarlett Fernandez) psychopathy kicks him out of the running altogether, no?
* Blaze (Jacqueline Grace Lopez) and Kristina’s (Kate Mansi) easy chemistry continues to please. Hopefully, the teases will actually lead to an out-and-out storyline for the two.
* Critic’s Note: Carly (Laura Wright) is the one who committed a crime. It was called Insider Trading. Drew (Cameron Mathison) is the idiot who decided to take the rap for her and endure a prison sentence (prioritizing his girlfriend over his daughter in the process). It’s NOT the fault of the person who turned them into the SEC. Full stop.
* So NOW Anna (Finola Hughes) and Sonny (Maurice Benard) are questioning their life choices?
General Hospital airs weekdays on ABC. Check your local listings for airtimes. For more about what’s coming up in Port Charles, check out all the latest GH spoilers, and for an in-depth look at the show’s history, click here.
For more about what’s happening on your favorite soaps, join the conversation over on our Facebook Page, check out our Twitter feed, or look for an update on our Instagram stories. See you over there!