Lindsay Arnold has stormed into Salem and Days of Our Lives as Allie Horton, Lucas (Bryan R. Dattilo) and Sami’s (Alison Sweeney) pregnant teenage daughter.
All About Lindsay Arnold
It’s a pivotal role, and the soap newcomer has been delivering with gusto. Here are 7 things to know about that talented actress.
1. She shares her name with another TV personality — professional Latin and ballroom dancer Lindsay Arnold, who’s appeared as a pro on Dancing With the Stars as well as a co-host on ET.
2. Arnold’s Instagram handle is a little out there, which makes her a tad hard to find. In fact, she may have one of the most unique ones out there. It’s @lindsbleepbloop.
3. She graduated from Upstate New York’s Pawling High School in 2017, then headed to college, enrolling at NYU. She was attending NYU when she won the role of Allie.
4. Arnold not only acts, but she also sings. She was a member of NYU Cleftomaniacs, the university’s one and only all-female a cappella group. They sing everything from pop to classics and even put out the album, Bittersweet. You can hear and watch them sing here.
5. Lindsay Arnold has used that incredible singing voice while appearing in a number of musicals at Standing Room Only Theater in New York. Arnold played Fantine in Les Miserables, Joanne in Rent, Sheila in Hair, Velma Von Tussle in Hairspray, Sherrie in Rock of Ages, and Glinda in Wizard of Oz.
6. Who’s Arnold a fan of? According to her tweets, she likes Rhianna, Lin-Manuel Miranda, and Conan O’Brien. It looks
7. When it comes to must-see-TV, Arnold enjoys watching a Netflix sci-fi drama that has captured the attention of many. Yep, she loves keeping up with the antics of Seven and her pals on Stranger Things.