Lawrence Saint-Victor — A Biography
Lawrence Saint-Victor was born on June 14, 1982. He grew up reading comics and knew that he wanted to play a superhero one day. He went on to attend the Conservatory of Theatre Arts and Film at SUNY Purchase.
After graduation he landed roles in a couple of short films, Sunshine Has Rain and Kitsch. But it was the role of an extra on the New York-based daytime series, Guiding Light, that turned out to be Lawrence’s big break in 2006.
Saint-Victor’s role sitting at a bar across from Michael O’Leary turned into a contract role as Remy Boudreau. Other roles followed such as Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Ugly Betty.
While taping Guiding Light, Lawrence teamed up with Guiding Light castmate Karla Mosley (ex-Christina), to create, write and produce an original webseries called Wed Locked.
Karla would later join him again as his co-star on The Bold and the Beautiful in 2013, where he had snagged the role of Carter Walton. B&B Executive Producer Brad Bell had heard about the webseries and approached the two to partner with him to create a new webseries that coincided with their B&B storyline called Room8.
Saint-Victor continued to work steadily in Hollywood adding Onion SportsDome, My Last Day Without You, For Better or Worse, Pass the Light, Zoe Ever After, Collar, and Stepford Sidechix. When he isn’t acting in films and television, Lawrence likes to write and produce and stay in shape.
Saint-Victor resides in Los Angeles, California, with his wife, Shay Flake Saint-Victor, and son, Christian.
Follow him on Facebook and Instagram @lsaintvic.
The Bold and the Beautiful (BB) airs weekdays on CBS. Check your local listings for airtimes. To find out what his character is currently up to on The Bold and the Beautiful, click here.
- June 14, Rockland County, New York— Birthdate
- Credits his childhood passion for reading Batman and Superman comic books for inspiring him to be an actor.
- His childhood nickname was Bam-Bam because he was bigger than most kids his age.
- Graduated from the Conservatory of Theatre Arts and Film at SUNY Purchase.
- Watching WWE is his guilty pleasure.
- His younger sister is studying to be a midwife.
- He married his college sweetheart, Shay Flake, on September 1, 2007.
- Shay says her husband is just a likable dork off-camera.
- Saint-Victor starred, wrote, and co-produced the 2009 webseries, Wedlocked, alongside future The Bold and the Beautiful co-star Karla Mosley (Maya), who served as producer.