The Young and The Restless Spoilers

The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Hotel Wars…The Next Chapter

The Young and the Restless Spoilers October 8 2020The Young and the Restless Spoilers October 8 2020

The Young and the Restless spoilers for Thursday, October 8, 2020, reveal Victoria digging deep and throwing quite the curveball into Phyllis’s life — and doing it with glee.

The Young and the Restless Spoilers Highlights

As if the hotel wars with Abby (Melissa Ordway) weren’t enough. As if we haven’t been on pins and needles hoping it’s really over now that Abby is so very much in love with Chance (Donny Boaz) and vice versa. Well, we have more hotel wars, but this time with Victoria (Amelia Heinle).

Phyllis owed taxes. Phyllis needed money to help pay her taxes, so why not try to strike up a business deal with Victoria, the new ruthless CEO of Newman Enterprises. If all the corporate billionaires arriving in this small Wisconsin town to meet with NE execs need a place to stay, why not put them up at The Grand Phoenix rather than the rarely-seen-anymore Athletic Club?

Well, Victoria says no. She refuses to even entertain Phyllis’s business proposition and quickly tells Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) no deal with Phyllis.

However, Victoria decides she wants to torture Phyllis and become her new enemy, picking up where her younger half-sister left off. When Phyllis makes a call about paying her debt, she learns that debt has been bought by a shell company with an Italian name.

That immediately causes her to deduce Victoria must own that company because she went to school in Italy. The next thing Victoria knows, a furious Phyllis is standing in her office demanding to know what’s going on. Vicky informs her that she now owns 75% of The Grand Phoenix and wonders when Phyllis will just sell her the remaining 25% and be done with it.

Well, hat’s not happening, screams Phyllis. It’s her hotel, she built it, she imagined it, and all everyone tries to do is take it away from her. People love her hotel. They love staying there and feeling good and it’s because of her — not any Newman sister. So, looks like the hotel wars are back on, with the role of Abby now being played by Victoria. Let the games begin? The Young and the Restless (YR) airs weekdays on CBS. Check your local listings for airtimes.

Subscribe Now

Get spoilers, news and recaps in your inbox daily.

Subscribe Now

Get spoilers, news and recaps in your inbox daily.