Sony Pictures Television, which produces The Young and the Restless, has partnered with Propstore to give soap fans a chance to own Y&R memorabilia. A portion of the proceeds from over 65 original items currently being auctioned will be donated to the Alzheimer’s Association in honor of late Y&R creator William J. Bell, who passed away in 2005.
The Young and the Restless – A Rare Opportunity
The auction, timed with Y&R’s 50th anniversary, is open from March 24 to Friday, April 14 at 12 noon EDT/9 am PDT. Anyone interested in checking out the items and bidding on them can register with the site by clicking here and/or call Propstore’s Los Angeles store at 818-727-7829.
Items to be sold at The Young and the Restless 50th Anniversary Online Auction include:
- The Young and the Restless VIP Set Visit Experience for Two.
- Nikki Newman’s (Melody Thomas Scott) Television Magazine Cover Dress with Television Magazine and Signed Tag.
- Victor Newman’s (Eric Braeden) Signed Portrait.
- Framed and Signed 1996 The Young and the Restless Cast Photo with 25 Signatures.
- Main Cast-Autographed 50th Anniversary Poster.
- Katherine Chancellor’s (as played by Jeanne Cooper) Memorial Program, Framed Photo, Memoir Book, Cover, and Restless Style Magazine Cover.
- Jack Abbott’s (Peter Bergman) Cufflinks and Signed Box
- Mishael Morgan (Amanda Sinclair; ex-Hilary Hamilton) Signed Framed GC Buzz Poster and Hilary Hour Sign.
- Danny Romalotti’s (Michael Damian) Signed Record Sleeve.
- Drucilla Winters’ (Victoria Rowell) Silver Locket.
- Cassie Newman’s (Camryn Grimes) Framed Signed Hand-Drawn “My Family” Artwork.
How You Can Visit The Young and the Restless Set
“Propstore is honored to help fans celebrate The Young and the Restless’ 50th anniversary through this charitable auction, with a portion of the proceeds benefitting the Alzheimer’s Association,” says Chuck Costas, VP, Business Development and Marketing, Propstore commented. “The cast, past and present generously contributed to this auction by signing a number of props and costumes used to produce this classic series for fans to bid on and
take home to become part of their cherished collections.
“We’re also excited to give one Y&R fan and a guest, an opportunity for the ultimate experience to see what it’s like to tape an episode of Y&R in Los Angeles,” Costas says, “plus visit with the cast and crew on the set.”
It’s a great opportunity to own a piece of the show’s rich history, honor the Bell legacy, and celebrate 50 wonderful years of The Young and the Restless.