Signs are pointing to the fact that the late Phillip Chancellor is indeed Jack’s biological father on The Young and the Restless. If that turns out to be true, Jack will find his life changed in all kinds of ways!
There was buzz out there for a while that either Victor’s father, Albert Miller (played by the late George Kennedy) or Victor (Eric Braeden) himself (!) would turn out to be Jack’s pop.
Here are five ways in which Jack (Peter Bergman) will find his life changing if he turns out to be Phillip’s son!
1. New Family. If Jack is Phillip’s son then he’s the half-brother of Phillip III (Thom Bierdz) and uncle to Chance (John Driscoll). They’re both off the canvas now, but maybe they’d return to meet their new family patriarch.
2. New Digs. Jack may have a claim to move into the Chancellor mansion if he turns out to be truly be a member of the clan. One bit of advice to Jack if he does move in there – no paint jobs!
3. New Romance. Jill (Jess Walton) might find Jack fascinating if he turns out to be the son of the man she arguably loved more than anyone else. Jack and Jill’s tumultuous relationship could get rekindled once more if Jill saw Jack in a new light.
4. New Money. Jack would have a claim to some of the Chancellor fortune if he turns out to be Phillip’s son. That could domino into the lives of Katherine (the late, great Jeanne Cooper) who left her estate to, among others, Devon (Bryton James).
5. New Deal. If Jack came into big, big bucks he could someday buy Jabot Cosmetics and put himself back in charge as CEO! Wouldn’t that be the ultimate irony.
The Young and the Restless (YR) airs weekdays on CBS. Check local listings for airtimes.