Popular “General Hospital” star Matt Cohen is more than just a pretty, face. He’s an accomplished actor with quite a following.
Read on to learn 10 things you need to know about this fabulous new addition to the Port Charles General Hospital Staff!
GH airs weekdays on ABC. Share your thoughts, leave a comment in the section below. Additionally, for more General Hospital spoilers updates, recaps, and news, go to Soap Hub’s Facebook fanpage and join the conversation about all your favorite soaps!
JOIN SOAPHUB INSIDER: Dive deeper into what you love!
- Cohen is married to actress Mandy Musgrave and the two starred together in TV series “South of Nowhere.”
- The actor was born in Miami, Florida. In fact, Musgrave hails from Florida too–on the other side of the state in Orlando!
- Cohen attended Florida State. Go Osceola and Renegade!
- In April 2015, Cohen became a dad for the first time when son Macklin was born.
- Cohen often posts inspirational quotes to social media. He says the motivational habit stemmed from his using of helpful quotes when he’s felt blue. A sample: “Put yourself out there. Be a fool. Be risky.”
- The soap star actually studied business before deciding to give acting a try.
- Cohen gained his first set of die hard fans on “Supernatural” in which he played the recurring role of young John Winchester.
- His son inherited his electric blue eyes, as Mandy Musgrave’s eyes are brown.
- Cohen accepts that as an actor with a knockout body he will sometimes appear in shirtless scenes. Hey, we’re not complaining!
- Cohen was born on September 28th, 1982, making him 34 years young!