The cast for the 25th season of Dancing With the Stars has been revealed! The list of 13 competitors for the coveted mirror ball trophy contains a pop singer, a married duo, and stars from both the NBA and the NFL.
The show has also added a “Fantasy League” element to the game in which fans can predict which couple will win the season. Players earn points for each correct prediction, and each point is an entry into the grand prize drawing for a chance to win a trip for four to Hawaii. For info: ABC.com/DFL
Returning Pro Dancers
Past mirror ball champions Mark Ballas and Cheryl Burke are back competing as pros this season. Ballas, who recently starred on Broadway in Jersey Boys, last appeared in season 22 with Paige VanZandt. Burke made her most recent bid for the mirror ball in season 23 with Ryan Lochte.
Alan Bersten, who has subbed for injured pro dancers in the past and been a member of the DWTS troupe, has now been bumped up to a pro who’s paired with a celebrity.
Dancing With the Stars is hosted by Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews. The show’s 25th season premieres on Monday, Sept. 18 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
The list of celebrities and their dance pro partners for Dancing With the Stars Season 25 is:
• Barbara Corcoran (Shark Tank) with Keo Motsepe
• Debbie Gibson (pop singer) with Alan Bersten
• Derek Fisher (ex-NBA star; on-air analyst) with Sharna Burgess
• Drew Scott (Property Brothers) with Emma Slater
• Frankie Muniz (Malcolm in the Middle) with Witney Carson
• Jordan Fisher (singer) with Lindsay Arnold
• Lindsey Stirling (violinist) with Mark Ballas
• Nick Lachey (98 Degrees) with Peta Murgatroyd
• Nikki Bella (Divas Champion) with Artem Chigvintsev
• Sasha Pieterse (Pretty Little Liars) with Gleb Savchenko
• Terrell Owens (NFL star) with Cheryl Burke
• Vanessa Lachey (actress/host) with Maks Chmerkovskiy
• Victoria Arlen (Paralympian/ESPN) with Val Chmerkovskiy