The Bachelor star Colton Underwood is starting this new season with a fresh start… on Twitter.
The leading man, whose season premieres in just a couple of weeks, deleted all of his old tweets last week.
In fact, the only tweet he left was one of a peace sign emoji, which he posted on Thursday, December 20.
While it’s unclear exactly why the 26-year-old decided to wipe his Twitter account clean, some users think it’s because he was getting a bit reckless on the page.
In fact, it seemed as though he was passive aggressively responding to Reality Steve’s report on how this new season will end.
There are a lot of opinions as to why Colton did what he did, and some Twitter users came to his defense.
“If he says anything to silence the haters they say he complains too much. I can’t anymore. Hope they give the guy a break,” one user said.
“But then you are right this is unfortunately part of the new normal. If we think a person is too good he must be fake. I hope he is happy & stays happy!”
Another person added, “Haters are gonna hate. It’s part of the game. The 309 has your back. Can’t wait for this season. Keep being you.”
Somebody else shared, “He probably deleted all his tweets cause he wanted too. Maybe he’s taking a break.”
And, despite no longer being on Twitter, Colton is still sharing his life with fans on Instagram.
He has been spending a lot of time with his friends, family, and his two Bachelor besties — Blake Horstmann and Jason Tartick.
Do you think Colton will ever get back on Twitter or is he done with that platform for good? Do you miss him on there? Let us know!