The Bold and the Beautiful

Past As Present: Should Eric And Donna To Reunite On The Bold And The Beautiful?

The Bold and the Beautiful Eric and DonnaThe Bold and the Beautiful Eric and Donna

They were once a solid couple on The Bold and the Beautiful, but they had a formidable force working against them — Stephanie Forrester! Now, Eric and Donna have a shot at happiness once more. Should they take it?

Eric (John McCook) had already been married to Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) twice, so a romance with her sister, Donna (Jennifer Gareis), seemed unlikely. But great chemistry and solid writing made it all work. Eventually, though, the pair split. Eric reunited with Stephanie (Susan Flannery) until her death.

Later, Eric fell into a romance with Quinn (Rena Sofer), his current wife, and Donna left town. Now, Donna’s been back for months and her presence begs the question — should Eric and Donna reunite? Soap Hub posted this question to BB fans. Read on for the results!

Most of you don’t want to see Eric and Donna reunite. Just under 79% of you are happy with Eric staying true to Quinn. The rest of you, a little over 21%, say yes, you’d like to see it happen.

If BB were to revisit Eric and Donna, think about the fireworks that would explode between Donna and Quinn! We know she’s a woman who’ll do anything to get what she wants — like the time she pushed Ivy (Ashleigh Brewer) into the Seine to keep Liam (Scott Clifton) from proposing to Hope (then, Kim Matula; now, Annika Noelle).

Then, there was the time, she pushed Deacon (Sean Kanan) off a cliff into the ocean when he was getting close to foiling her plans. Soap Hub’s advice to Donna is to avoid all bodies of water around Quinn!

Seriously, Quinn’s been on the backburner ever since her sparring partner Sheila (Kimberlin Brown) dropped out of sight. It’s time for her to get an A-story going on, and not just one about being a meddling mama. What better way to accomplish that than for her to see her marriage be threatened? And then…take action!

The Bold and the Beautiful airs weekdays on CBS. Check local listings for air times.

Subscribe Now

Get spoilers, news and recaps in your inbox daily.

Subscribe Now

Get spoilers, news and recaps in your inbox daily.