The Bold and the Beautiful has a tradition of characters coming together to celebrate the Christmas holiday at the Forrester mansion each year.
The set is big enough to include not only the entire cast but a few guests as well! Wouldn’t it be great to see some familiar faces return for the holidays this year?
Over the show’s 31 year history, we’ve seen characters come and go, and often, come back again! What better time than Christmas to see old pals. Here are five who’d be welcome at any time of the year!
1. Felicia Forrester (Lesli Kay): Felicia doesn’t exactly suffer fools gladly so if Quinn (Rena Sofer) thinks she has to be on her feet around Donna (Jennifer Gareis) and Pam (Alley Mills), Eric’s wife would really have to be on guard around her stepdaughter.
2. Jessica Forrester (Maitland Ward): It’s been 20 years (!) since Jessica visited Los Angeles and lived with her relatives. As the daughter of John Forrester (Fred Willard), Jessica has blood ties to the Forrester clan. She could provide a supportive ear to some of her conflicted relatives and give an update on her sister Ivy (Ashleigh Brewer).
3. Macy Forrester (Bobbie Eakes): Sure, she supposedly died after getting conked on the head by a chandelier while singing, but Macy passed away off-camera. (Hmm.) She’s already come back from the dead once following that gas freighter that exploded.
We’re sure she can pluck out some crystal shards from her hair and come back to LA, causing conflict for newlyweds Katie (Heather Tom) and soulmate Thorne (Ingo Rademacher).
4. Rick Forrester (Jacob Young): There’s trouble in paradise with Rick and Maya (Karla Mosley), so what better time than Christmas for Rick to return? Soaps are all about holiday miracles and reuniting these two lovebirds would be a gift for the fans. Plus, Rick knows how to do battle in the boardroom better than most!
5. Stephanie Forrester (Susan Flannery): Steph died onscreen in the arms of Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang), her former enemy-turned-pal, so a trip back from the beyond isn’t probable.
However, we’ve seen Stephanie — or rather heard her — when she spoke to Brooke at her wedding to Ridge (Thorsten Kaye). Maybe Steph could appear again, this time sharing a holiday message with her beloved Eric (John McCook).
The Bold and the Beautiful airs weekdays on CBS. Check local listings for air times.