There’s more than one person rooting for Gabi and JJ, and Camila Banus has the proof. The “Days of Our Lives” starlet has done the calculations and according to her figures, there’s a good chance Gabi and JJ will work out.
Banus revealed the results of a recent poll she shared with her Twitter followers. The poll asked what fans thought “Gabi and JJ =” Of the votes that came in, 88% felt the relationship would work out while the other 12% didn’t feel as positive about the union. Who can argue with results like those? It’s obvious that most fans think this romance is the perfect thing for Gabi and JJ.
Fans want to see Gabi happy and in love. JJ appears to be the one who can make that happen for her. What do you think of the results? Do you agree or disagree? Or, do you see something more in the works for these two?
DAYS airs weekdays on NBC. Share your thoughts, leave a comment in the section below. Additionally, for more Days of Our Lives’ spoilers updates, recaps, and news, go to Soap Hub’s Facebook fanpage and join the conversation about all your favorite soaps!